Marietta Estate Planning Lawyer
I help individuals with estate planning (including Wills, Trusts, powers of attorney, advance directives for health care and more), guardianships, and special needs planning in the northern suburbs of Atlanta, including Marietta, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Acworth, Roswell, Cartersville, Canton, Alpharetta, Smyrna, and the surrounding areas.
Free consultations available – call me at (678) 453-6490.
I’m a little different than most other attorneys – all estate planning services are completed at your home or place of business, for your convenience.
Q & A
- Changing Your Name in Georgia
- Should I put money into a custodial account for my special needs child in Georgia?
- Should I name my children as Co-Executors of my estate?
- How do I become the legal guardian of my father or mother in Georgia?
- How did I help some recent clients?
- Do I get my husband’s or wife’s debt when they pass away?
- Do my life insurance proceeds have to be used to pay my debts in Georgia?
- Will the state get my money if I die without a will in Georgia?
- Who gets my kids if I die without a will in Georgia?
- How do I appoint my son or daughter as my legal guardian in Georgia?
Sarah White, Attorney at Law
3595 Canton Road
Suite #116, Box 330
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: (678) 453-6490
I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, magna cum laude, from the University of Tennessee at Martin. I received my Juris Doctor, with a concentration in business transactions, cum laude, from the University of Tennessee.
I have been planning estates since 2002, and I love helping families plan for future generations. more…