About Marietta Estate Planning Attorney Sarah White
Sarah White, Owner/Attorney
I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, magna cum laude, from the University of Tennessee at Martin. I received my Juris Doctor, with a concentration in business transactions, cum laude, from the University of Tennessee.
While attending law school, I served as editor for the Tennessee Law Review as well as articles editor for Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law. I also published articles in both publications.
After completing law school, I worked in the estate planning section of a large Atlanta law firm. I also worked for a non-profit company, assisting high net-worth donors with charitable gift and estate planning.
I live in Marietta, Georgia, and I have three young daughters.
You can look up my status with the Georgia Bar Association by clicking here. You can also find me on Google+, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Some of my typical clients include:
- Parents looking to protect their minor children.
- Married couples seeking to fairly distribute their assets among their heirs, while providing for each spouse.
- Parents of special needs children who wish to set up special needs trusts.
- Single individuals seeking to protect their assets.
- The spouse, children, or other relatives of an individual who died, and need help transferring the deceased’s assets.